Wednesday 23 May 2012

After this amazing few days of perfect sunshine I am feeling the urge to do a new photo shoot, especially since I need to start thinking about ways of shooting for a potential asos marketplace boutique. I spent my lunch break wandering around a secluded country graveyard bathed in a sea of dandelion seeds, thinking I must do an outdoors shoot whilst I still can.

I started browsing through lookbook for inspiration and pulled these few. 








And of course, I always draw inspiration from the legend that is Tim Walker. The number of times I borrowed Pictures from the library when I was a student was way into double figures. There really are no words that can capture the magic of his work, an image says it all.








This evening I'm going to venture out to find a field of flowers and mess around with a few test shots, so in the next few days I'll put those up, I have quite a few future stall dates to announce also.....

No comments:

Post a Comment