Sunday 11 November 2012


So, something exciting is happening here at Janey HQ. I am preparing to launch a collection of vintage garments that will soon be available to buy online...eeeek I can't wait until its all up and running. I have been playing with photo shoots today figuring how best to display garments. A few idea I have come up with...










I will obviously keep images in full colour so that the colours of the garments can be viewed, but I just can't stop myself from playing with sepia :)




...................................................

In other news Janey had a stall in Harrogate theatre yesterday, a quick snap of the goodies that were available, some of which were snapped up...

   
  Never fear if you missed out as I have more stalls booked in the run up to Christmas :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment